Other titles for this position may include:
- Senior Real Estate Manager
- Senior Property Manager
- Senior Facilities Manager
Pay Range: $120-160k base salary plus bonus or profit participation. Note: These salary ranges are reflective of the SF Bay Area and may differ by company and/or building.
Experience Range: 7-10 years
- Real Estate License.
- Education: College Degree or equivalent in general business, economics, accounting, real estate, finance, or liberal arts.
- RPA or CPM designation preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Leadership qualities and ability to mentor and guide staff members.
- Directly responsible for all property operations including A/R, A/P, rental billing and collections.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reconciling all property income and expenses.
- Responsible for staff supervision and support and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Ensure adherence to the operating and capital budget and achieve optimum team performance.
- Serve as single point of contact for property owner or investor