Information Technology Professional
Other titles for this position may include:
- IT Administrator
Pay Range: $80-95k plus Incentive Bonus.
Experience Range: 5+ years experience as a Help Desk/Support Technician. 2+ years in a managerial role.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent.
- Cisco CCNA a plus.
- Experience installing, managing and troubleshooting: MS Windows and Vista O/S (5 years), Microsoft Office and other MS Business software packages (5 years), Server Platforms – Microsoft Server (2000, 2003 or Linux (3+ years), MS Exchange (1 year), Active Directory (3 years), McAfee and/or Norton Virus and Security Packages (1 year), Citrix (experience a plus), VMware (experience a plus), PC and Apple desktop and laptop workstations (5+ years), Network and local printers (3 years), Multifunction Printer/Scanner/Copiers (experience a plus), Blackberries and other mobile devices (3 years), Small and Large scale servers (3 years), VoIP phones systems (1 year), TCP/IP (3years), Cisco Networking (1 year)
- Strong analytical and diagnostics skills in a multi-tasking priority environment.
- Excellent customer service attitude, self-motivation and strong desire to solve problems.
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well independently as well as in a team-based, cross-functional environment
- Manages all aspects of the technology used in daily building operations.
- May include running a help desk for users at various buildings as well as hardware, software and network purchasing, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Manages Information Technology (IT) in accordance with organizational policies and goals.
- Provides the initial point of contact for all client issues related to IT, including: all computer hardware, network hardware, the desktop operating system, Microsoft, Apple and other software/applications, and the property networks.
- Resolves issues where possible and coordinates the resolution of more complex problems with other IT specialists and outside vendors.