Finance and Accounting Professional
Other titles for this position may include:
- Financial Manager
- Real Estate Accountant
- Property Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Lease Administrator
Pay Range: Lease Administrator ($35-45k + bonus), Real Estate/Property/Financial Accountant ($42-72k + bonus), Financial /Accounting Manager ($72-85k + bonus), Senior Controller/Controller ($85-100k + bonus).
Experience Range: 3-5 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year University required or related experience.
- LA, RA, PA, FA; Bachelor’s Degree from four-year University required.
- All other positions; MBA or CPA preferred – SC,C.
- Manages the planning, organization, and staffing of multiple accounting teams (SC, C Only).
- Overseeing the accounting and financial reporting for national accounts. (SC, C FM, AM).
- Continuously evaluate departmental processes to ensure maximum efficiencies, conformity to internal policies and procedures as well as supporting internal controls.(SC,C FM, AM).
- Manage the work activities of an accounting team.(SC,C FM, AM Only).
- Oversee and develop accounting staff as well as reporting requirements for a portfolio of properties. (FM, AM, RA).
- Be responsible for accounting and reporting for a portfolio of properties. (FA, PA, RA).
- Prepare all aspects of the financial statement package, including creating and posting journal entries, general ledger review and completion of back up schedules. (REA, PA, RA).
- Review, interpret and abstract commercial tenant leases to ensure proper understanding of critical lease terms and accurate rental billing. (LA)