Other titles for this position may include:
- Senior Portfolio Manager
- Group Manager
- District Manager
Pay Range: $115-150k base salary plus bonus or profit participation
Experience Range: 10-15 years
- Real Estate License.
- Education: College Degree or equivalent in business management, economics, accounting, real estate, finance, or liberal arts, and RPA or CPM designation preferred.
- Proven operational experience and ability to lead a team.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Consultative and advisory approach to problem solving.
- Value-added style and overall approach.
- Oversee and direct multiple teams of real estate managers and provide support as necessary.
- Responsible for investor or client relations for each of the assigned properties.
- Provide training and guidance to members of the management and engineering team.
- Ensure quality control and client satisfaction with overall team performance.